Enjoy better tasting home-cooked meals and reduced energy bills with professionaloven cleaning in Southampton. With a thorough process which includes inspection and dip-tank cleaning using only eco-friendly detergents, we leave all types of cookers and stoves spotless and ready to be used in just hours. So, while you're enjoying your morning cup of coffee, your appliance can be restored to a show-room condition just in time for you to stir up a delectable lunch. Get in touch today – we have even same-day service availability in addition to the many convenient aspects of our service:
- our quotes are free of charge and obligation;
- there are no agency fees or hidden costs;
- we have comprehensive insurance policy;
- our detergents and methods are COSHH compliant;
- we are qualified to carry out a free inspection and consultation;
- we are available on weekends and Bank holidays at no extra charge;
- our call centre and online customer care are available 24/7;
- we have convenient online booking options – over the phone and online.
Our Oven Cleaning Services in Southampton Explained
- We start off with an inspection of he appliance's condition and performance. The results are filled in an inspection form. Based on the type of oven and its position – built-in or built-under, we decide on the most appropriate method of deep cleaning.
- Before we start with the cleaning process, we first make sure all your other appliances and other surfaces remain free from spills and smudges, so we lay protective sheets and wear overshoes.
- Next, we remove all detachable parts of the oven and place them in a cleaning solution, which is free from harmful chemicals but powerful enough to lift all food residue and grime from racks, trays, fans, light protectors, knobs, and filters.
- As they are soaked to have the baked-on grease and crusted food particles softened, the technicians clean the interior of the oven with soft sponges and brushes, as to not damage any enamel and porcelain surfaces.
- The removed components are manually scraped, rinsed under running water and dried. Then, the appliance is put back together.
- The technicians finish off with polishing your appliance on the outside, leaving it as good as new. They note the work carried out in a job completion form,which you will be presented to sign and give you advice on future maintenance and energy efficiency.
- You can use the appliance straight away, after burning it for ten minutes, as you do with a newly purchased item.
- This detailed sanitising method eliminates bacteria, and prevents the harmful fumes that spoil the taste of cooked meals. It is nature-friendly and safe for all members of your family.
Contact Your Local Oven Cleaning Company
You can receive a free quote on oven valeting in just a phone call to 020 3746 4554. Or, why not reach us online – we have a convenient booking form that lets you schedule a call-back from our representatives at a time you find convenient. We also support a live chat right here on our website so start chatting to a customer care rep now – there's someone available 24/7!
Enjoy a day in Southampton
With all the free time you just opened up by booking oven cleaning, treat yourself to a day out in Southampton. Eight centuries of art and the displays changing regularly at the Southampton City Gallery are always an enriching experience, and while we take care of your state-of-the-art oven, why not go back in time and see how cooking was in Victorian times at the Tudor House and Garden? Of course, everyone in Southampton loves the atmosphere at Bedford Place and Oxford Street and as you wait for your cleaning service to be over, why not pop by some of the independent stores and grab a bite at some of the restaurants and coffee shops, bustling day and night.
List of services we provide in Southampton :
We also provide in nearby areas including: